Monday, March 13, 2006
Confessions of a derelict
There’s a reason I’m not in a bowling league, book club or even a therapy group.

I’m a derelict. I don’t play well with others, never read the directions, forget all about deadlines and sometime run with scissors.

Consistant with my flawed character, this post is overdue.

Announcing a new club, imprudent enough to accept me as a member, so therefore willing to accept anyone – even you! I bring you:

Join Now! And receive the above tasteful banner and your very own Proud Member button, free!
 
Rhonda Ruminated at 10:44 AM | Permalink |


5 Ruminations:


  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You see, I'm not alone, you've been sucked into the same time warp. Now they'll have to believe it's true.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So you have experienced the same time warp as me. Now they'll have to believe it.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    No I'm not going mad, de ja vous, no just blogger have a nervous breakdown.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I understand the double-post perfectly. You are just making up for time lost in the warp, right?

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ah a soulmate. You understand. By the way we got our knuckles rapped by Atilla for naughtiness. I blame Charlie myself he is definitely not a saint.